The "low battery" light is located on the lower right and indicates that the battery power is low.
Note: When indicator light appears, dispenser will continue to operate for a limited period of time.
- Replace batteries with four "D" cell alkaline batteries. Non-alkaline batteries will have reduced life.
- Load batteries as indicated on the diagram located on the inside lid of battery compartment.
BATTERY HANDLING AND DISPOSAL INSTRUCTION
- Keep in original packaging until ready for use.
- Remove battery from device when not in use for an extended period of time.
- Never disassemble battery. Chemicals inside battery can be dangerous if swallowed or exposed to skin.
- Avoid mechanical or electrical abuse.
- Keep away from children.
- Battery is not designed to be recharged.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Do not incinerate, since battery may explode at excessive temperatures.
- Do not dispose of large amounts of batteries as it creates a safety risk.
- Dispose of accumulated batteries in accordance with appropriate federal, state, and local regulations.
The low battery light is on.
The batteries in my dispenser keep draining fairly quickly.
enMotion® dispensers are offered via a lease agreement through an authorized distributor.