To ensure proper operation of your enMotion® Recessed Automated Towel Dispenser, you must use the correct Georgia-Pacific enMotion roll towels as listed below:
89410 enMotion® Premium Touchless Roll Towel
89420 enMotion® High Capacity Touchless Roll Towel
89430 enMotion® High Capacity EPA Compliant Touchless Roll Towel
To load the first roll, follow steps 1-4
- Place new roll in top bracket (make sure that the paper is fed over the top).
- Lift the transfer bar and tuck the paper behind it. Fold and crease a 1" flap at the end of the paper by folding it up (transfer bar teeth should rest in crease).
- Press the advance button on the lower right of the machine (paper will be automatically loaded).
- Once the paper feeds through the bottom, tear off the waste and close the cover.
To load new rolls, follow steps 5-8
- When the low paper indicator is lit, add a new paper roll.
- Move the partial roll (approximately 3" in diameter) to the bottom roll holders (rewind any excess paper back onto the roll).
- Follow steps 1 and 2 to load a new roll in the top bracket (paper will automatically feed once the stub roll is close to empty).
- Close the cover.
If you experience any problems with loading the dispenser, call 1-866-HELLO GP (435-5647) or
contact us via e-mail.
enMotion® dispensers are offered via a lease agreement through an authorized distributor.