enMotion® Recessed Automated Towel Dispenser
ADJUSTING DISPENSER SETTINGS
The enMotion® Recessed dispenser's adjustable settings are located inside the dispenser on the lower right side.
- The "Adjustable Sheet Length" (ASL) system allows for adjustments in towel sheet length.
The sheet lengths are:
Note: The ASL System is pre-set at the "L" option. Set ASL to meet your needs.
- "S" Short towel (maximum number of hand dries) - approximately 8"
- "M" Medium towel (optimal hand dry capacity) - approximately 12"
- "L" Long towel (largest available towel) - approximately 16"
- The "Adjustable Time Delay" (ATD) system allows towels to dispense at different time delay intervals after a towel is removed from the dispenser.
Adjustable Time Delay settings are:
Note: The ATD system is pre-set at the "M" option. Set ATD to meet your needs.
- "S" Short Delay
- "M" Medium Delay
- "L" Long Delay
- The "Adjustable Sensor Range" (ASR) system allows for adjustment in sensor range to provide dependable dispensing.
Adjustable Sensor Range settings are:
Note: The ASR system is pre-set at the "M" option. Set ASR to meet your needs.
- "S" Short Range
- "M" Medium Range
- "L" Long Range
- The "Dispense Mode" (DM) system allows for adjustment in how the towel is presented to the end user.
Dispense Mode settings are:
Note: The DM system is pre-set at the "On Demand" option. Set DM to meet your needs.
- "On Demand" The towel will feed from the dispenser after the end user has activated the sensor.
- "Hanging Towel" The towel will always be showing. After tearing off a towel, another towel will present itself.
enMotion® dispensers are offered via a lease agreement through an authorized distributor.