An economical, paper-based alternative to foam.
- Cut resistant
- Soak resistant
- Saves valuable storage space vs foam. Fit up to 3x as many Dixie Basic™ plates in the same amount of space
- Help improve productivity of storage areas
- Help minimize service disruptions during peak meal times
- Help reduce labor costs to re-stock and re-order plates
- A smart alternative to foam
- No inks or dyes
- Less packaging materials per case than foam
- Less fuel to transport per case than foam
Download Brochure »
The Dixie Basic™ plate, designed especially for lightweight meals and snacks, has a crisper, cleaner visual appeal.
Not only is it microwaveable, the Dixie Basic™ plate is built strong, to resist cuts and soak-through.
Stacks up better.
A sleeve of Dixie Basic™ plates takes up 1/3 of the storage space as the same number of foam plates.
Finally – and importantly – the Dixie Basic™ plate is recyclable1 and compostable2.
¹ Dixie Basic™ plates may be recycled if you have access to a recycler that accepts paper or plastic products containing food residue. Such facilities may not be available in your area.
² Dixie Basic™ plates may be processed in commercial composting facilities. Such facilities may not be available in your area. Product contains approximately 91% compostable cellulose fiber by weight.